Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Undeniably Fated Teaser Tuesday!


    “You are way too calm for someone about to meet a roomful of Jacobsons,” I muttered, more to myself than to him. He was calmer than I was.
    “I’ve met a couple of them before. And I don’t know,” he stopped me by grabbing my hand, “you’re kind of stuck with me, right? Can’t get away. It’s not like I have to make a good impression on your family or anything. Really takes the pressure off.”
    I punched his stomach lightly with the side of my fist. “Oh, shut it. You better be Mister Perfect. I have a reputation to keep up, pal.”
    “So do I,” he said cheekily before he grinned, taking a step closer. “Good thing you’re pretty cute.”

Coming Soon!
Still working guys. Thank you so much for your understanding and sticking with me! You rock my socks.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. تركيب مظلات في السعودية من مؤسسة الظل والضمان الرائدة في اعمال الانشاءات المعدنية والحدادة تقدم تركيب مظلات شد انشائي، مظلات pvcمظلات سيارات ، مظلات ساحات ،

    ReplyDelete