Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Teaser Tuesday : THE OTHER SIDE OF GRAVITY

She belonged to my father. She was a sweet, timid girl who dreamed and wished for things to be good and for people to come back who never would. She belonged to her mother. She wished to fly away to faraway places and for people to rescue her who would never come. That girl was gone and all that was left was this girl, a girl who had a purpose she knew nothing about but was determined to find it. 

“I’m going to fly, Mom. I promise,” I whispered and prayed to my mother’s God that she heard me. “Please help me.”


Coming March 15th

Pre-order now

AMAZON AU : bit.ly/1OdZ8ys
AMAZON CA: amzn.to/1ITrCRo
AMAZON DE : amzn.to/1ODdiNa
SMASHWORDS : http://bit.ly/1RfOk9c

Read 
CHAPTER ONE here


1 comment:

  1. Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity on your put up is simply cool and i could suppose you're an expert in this subject. Kindly Visit my site here Danger Dash Game Apk

    ReplyDelete