Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Unfortunately....

I can't make it to Penned Con.

If you've been talking to me at all or been at my house, then you know how excited I've been to go to Penned Con. I ordered TONS of swag and books. (6 boxes to be exact) I was supposed to leave tomorrow to be on my way, but unfortunately, it's just not in the cards for me. 

I know most of you know I have some health "stuff" going on. I told you about some of it a while back here. It's been going on for a while, and I've been back and forth to Mayo Clinic so much we do head nods to each other in the hall, (not really) but things aren't exactly getting "easier". It comes and goes. So I waited to see if I would feel better and HATE it that I don't. I'm so sorry. I informed Amy and Rick with Penned Con that I wasn't able to make it and they were understanding, but I'm very upset about it. 

So please, accept my apology for not being there. I'm so sorry. I hope to see you at another event soon. On my site up in the tabs is a place where you can request free signed bookmarks and signed bookplates (stickers you place on the inside flap) for your paperbacks. I always have those available. 

I was supposed to be sharing a table with Amy Bartol so tell her I'm missing her when you stop by. I know she won't be lonely because her table is always swarming with readers. 

I heart you guys to bits and thank you for understanding. 
I'm so sorry that I can't turn it on and off at will. I wish I could. 

Shelly Crane

17 comments:

  1. Please get to feeling better Shelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better! I have never left a comment before... so hello! I love your stories. I reread the Significance series all the time and they always make me smile. Thank you for that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry :( I will miss you so much, Shelly! I love your guts!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss you at Penned! Praying for a miracle cure to make you feel all better <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle. Hope to see you again soon!

      Delete
  5. Sending oodles of Love, Hugs, and Well Wishes your way Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon Shelly! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shelly, I too have a chronic off and on illness and am having a bad patch also. I am praying that you will get better. I laughed at the head nodding part as I have been in that hallway as well. Lol have to tell you that I read significance series and the Lux series for bravery when I need it. Those girls plowed through. Your writing always makes me smile and helps me keep those big girl panties up around my waist where they belong. Stay strong. You are awesome. ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much. So happy you enjoyed Significance. The same to you. #StayStrong

      Delete
  8. Oh dude!! You were one of my top 3 authors to meet at Penned Con!! I'm bummed, but I'm bummed for you too....:( I sincerely hope you start feeling better real quick! I will just have to attempt to meet you in the future. :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get better Shelly. Your Health is more important... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon Shelly:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for ur books. I think I'm addicted with the significance series.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending you a lots of prayers. Get well soon and fill the air with ur vibrancy, colors and ur beautiful characters.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just this past month, I was in need to get my credit fixed and straight as I needed to get a home for my family, I”m a dad to 2kids. I made a thorough research of a credit expert to help improve my credit, luckily enough I came across this private credit specalist. EfficientNetHack.   He increased my credit score up to 799 in all 3 bureaus and erased all the negative items impacting my credit in just 7days and just in case you need your credit fixed as well you can contact him through at EfficientNetHack at Gmal C0M

    ReplyDelete