Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Altered ; Teaser Tuesday

TEASER TUESDAY : Altered, A Devoured Novella <3

He swallowed and I saw the clouds roll in behind his eyes. 
“Clara has nothing to do with the fact that you know what I am. I didn’t know you knew Clara when I saved you, either time. Now did I?” I pressed my lips together, but couldn’t look away from those violet eyes. I shuddered and shook with goose bumps, causing his eyes to travel down my neck and shoulders. He sighed. “You’re killing me, little human,” he whispered.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly :-) I was wondering... and I'm sure someone somewhere in the social networking universe has already asked, but will there be more books about Enoch and his love interest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Altered is about Enoch :) It releases April 28th.

      Delete
  2. Hi Shelly!! Oh, how I love your work!! I'm in love with the significant series :)) I've even reread them 3 times! I'm an inspiring writer and when I hit a block I turn to reading and lately I've been caught up in your work, like the Jacobsons and Collide :) I was actually wondering; the new one, Consequence... Is it going to be on paperback?? :((( I don't own an eBook and was praying it would be out in paper soon... Dying to continue! Independence end..cried lol please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consequence will be eBook only. It's a novella and just too small for paperback. You can read eBooks online from Amazon or Smashwords, or download the free Kindle app on your phone and read like I do. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so so much for replying! I am downloading the kindle app as we speak! :)) I'm dying to continue the story of Maggie and Caleb!! I'm beyond excited for the tv show!!!! I can't wait! Thank you for not giving up on your dreams and creating such incredible works of art for us! Hopefully one day I can meet you and thank you in person :) significance gave me hope during a time I lost it<3

    ReplyDelete